As a professional keynote speaker, I am one of the UK’s only dynamic "Social Commerce" experts, who has been invited to share his knowledge and experience with; The Chartered Institute of Marketing, IMRG, Social Media Week, Incentive Marketing Association, Start-up Britain, Performance in Fashion, Social Media London.
I also worked closely with the UK ‘s leading trade shows; Business2012, Pure, Moda, Spring and Autumn Fair, Top Drawer, Pulse, Interiors, Bubble London, The Baby Show for Trade and many more.
If you would like to book me to speak at your event, or provide a media contribution for Radio or TV, please call 020 8123 3730 or get in touch here.
As a consultant, I offer my bespoke services for businesses that need a boost, a sounding board, or some feedback with their online presence.
I will also help you define your sales and marketing plan and focus on a month-by-month strategy, utilising the latest tools and tactics to achieve your business goal.
- Goal – Define the most important goals for the monthly campaigns.
- Success – Measure the different outcomes: Interaction, account growth, click through, lead generation, orders.
- Requirements – Information? Tools? People? Do’s & Don’ts.
- Story/Flow – What’s our story? Online Voice.
- Define KRA - Key result activities (daily, weekly and monthly).
I offer a mentoring service on a flexible, on-demand basis to enable your business to take advantage of my expertise in the most appropriate way for you and your business.
I specialise in helping companies integrate a social media and digital commerce strategy into their online business, focusing on my 7 step process on the social media training day.
- Part 1: What is Social Media and Why Does Your Business Need It?
- Part 2: Define the Business Goals and Social Media Tactics and Metrics
- Part 3: Training on Social Networks and the Tools
- Part 4: Incorporating Social Media at Every Stage of the Business "Socialise the Businesses"
- Part 5: Social Media Marketing LEAD Strategies and Business Integration
- Part 6: Calls to Action and Accountability
- Part 7: Feedback Form - To Fill Out of the Days Experience